Thursday, November 13, 2008

Me and Politics are officially over.

Recently I'd taken a vow to bow out of any and all political argumentation, I did pretty good through the election but today I had a set back. I ended up hashing through a bunch of ridiculous nonsense with some co-workers.

So I'm retaking my vow, I'm drinking the Koolaid of the apolitical.

I'm determined to escape from political debate for at least a year, it may be hard but I've got to do it.


Some of you may have noticed that I'm dressed like Steve Jobs in the above pic, that is a reminder to me as well. I'm not going to engage in the Mac / PC argument either.

Let's talk about something else, please.

8 comments:

  1. Sure, I can do that. Here's a starter...

    Have you ever considered entering a Tom Selleck Look-a-like competition? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like a hit of that Kool-Aid as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steve,

    Why on earth would somebody buy a Mac??
    You know what...the liberals are not teologists.
    They do not believe in an end of the world or a God for that matter..that is why they support the stance of "going green" or a "civil rights" movement known as gay marriage. If you truly believed in a God or the end of the world you might say...go ahead and dig for oil. The world will end soon enough anyway. If you do NOT believe in God or the End...of course you would hold on to those beliefs. You would want to save the planet and go green for as long as you could...because there is NO end. So in turn everyone that voted for Obama is saying there is No God..whether they know it or not.


    OOPS...did you say you DID NOT want to discuss this stuff??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trout, didn't you screen the men your daughter was dating?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If he accepted me THEN...10 yrs ago, he DEFINITELY accepts me NOW.

    case in point- http://jewkes21.blogspot.com/2008/11/my-guess.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought I'd say this but . . . it appears that Chaotic is the adult in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You mean Chaotic would never don pink chaps to ride a wooden horse?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course I wouldn't do that, Gerbil!

    Instead, I'd wear purple sweats to ride a living horse.

    ReplyDelete