Monday, October 27, 2008

Where do I put my Hands?

Last evening proved to be nearly my very last evening on this side of Glory. The mild-mannered kid you see next to the beautiful blonde happens to be my son Jake. Jake had me laughing so hard last night that I breathed a Cheeto into my airway and nearly died.

He saw a celebrity signing a man's shoulder and that sent him immediately into "autograph" mode ala Taledega Nights. He was offering to sign anything for anyone.

When an angry musician spurned his autograph signing advances, Jake promptly told the man that he could take the marker and sign his @$$.

What's a father to do?

6 comments:

  1. I'd say that should clear up doubt as to the child's paternity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad I wasn't eating cheetos when I read this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just shot diet coke through my nose because I was laughing so hard

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing that angry musician was a certain someone I might know?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Actually Paul, it was the lead guitar player for this band: http://www.paulanelsonband.com/

    ReplyDelete