Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Meet one of my Heroes

Let me introduce you to Jessica.
She's as cool as it gets.

I've always dabbled with photography and am in awe of someone who has an eye for capturing things at just the right moment. She's one of those people. She has an incredible gift for capturing the most amazing still-life images, especially of children.

But as it is with most photographers, there aren't a great many pics of her since she's usually the one behind the shutter.

The pic above captures her in her native environment, standing just inside the kitchen, getting Paul lined out for the day. ;-)

I want to tell the world how proud of you I am, Jessica, you're the best!

7 comments:

  1. Hey I agree totaly about Jesi... she has a great tallent for sure... i love her photography and wow did she get some glamore shots of you, (and a few of me too) at the tri... by the way, you guys did an awsome job. Im so proud of you all. Isnt that photo of Jesi taken in my house? She looks like she is putting Paul in his place..:) Well take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is a terrifying picture of me, if this is the best you've got then I need to go and get some glamor shots taken or something :) Thanks for the incredibly nice words, Very sweet of you to say.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see there is a diet Pepsi on the counter. I assume that is for her. Shouldn't she be getting Paul a beer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ya...seriously woman...go fetch me my beer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paul, your home is obviously out of order. I notice your wife isn't wearing a little french maid uniform which makes me think you've not been disciplining her properly. You may want to talk to Trout. In our phone conversations he tells me that when he orders his wife to jump she asks "How far?".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am working on it. Jennifer most certainly does NOT say how high. Trout is ling to you. Jennifer says Steve..Jump, and he says YES MAM, HOW HIGH, HOW FAR, and HOW MANY TIMES.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I'm getting conflicting stories and I'm not sure who to believe; however, since "Trout" has a history of lying to me and I've never known Paul to lie to me I'm going to have to believe Paul for now.

    ReplyDelete