Tuesday, October 28, 2008

They're so cute at this age!

Not to keep harping on this but . . .

Jake went so deep into "autograph mode" that in the fray he even signed his own arm, saying, "I'm going to tell everyone that Willie Nelson's daughter signed my arm and everyone will want to be me".

Even the most casual observer can see that the signature on the aforementioned arm reads, "Jake", which clearly isn't the given name of Willie's daughter. I said, "No one will believe that Paula signed your arm, that scribbling is ridiculous" He said, "Oh yeah? Watch this." He then proceeded to prove me wrong by saying to anyone who walked past, "Look, Willie's daughter signed my arm; what do you think about that?"

Those who weren't scared by his boldness actually said something like, "Oh, that's cool".

What a bunch of dorks.

1 comment:

  1. How on earth did he get Willie Nelson's daughter to sign his arm?

    ReplyDelete