Friday, October 31, 2008

Doing my manly duty


It's that time of year again, when otherwise sane people leave the comforts of home opting instead for a "bed" on the cold ground after a nice meal of canned chili.

Count me among the insane.

I'll be heading into the great outdoors with my psycho brother for a week or so. Should this happen to be my final blog entry prior to my death from exposure, please know that I love you guys and that I've lead a full life.

I hereby leave my new wetsuit to Paul.

4 comments:

  1. SWEET!! Please die...please die...please die...I need that suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Trout's annual "Brokeback Troutin'" trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard about our next Triathlon yesterday. It is called the Spudman, and it is in Burley Idaho. The sign up is Jan 1st and it fills up in 20 min!
    The swim is downhill in a river. I guess you can just catch the current and FLY down the river. Maybe you will demolish the other swimmers even worse this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to convince Trout to be a "real man" and wear a boat anchor around his neck while he swims.

    ReplyDelete